Application Terms and Conditions
Admission may be granted to applicants who meet the following common admission criteria:
- The applicant to the course should hold a bachelor’s diploma as a minimal requirement.
- The applicant shall submit an application form.
- The applicant shall submit CV and a cover letter in English by the application deadline to admission officer Ms Renata Cizauskaite, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected candidates should submit a brief description of research idea by September 15, 2019.
- Selection of candidates will be conducted by the International Scientific Committee of the Public Mental Health School.
- Application deadline for the IV International Public Mental Health School is September 1, 2019.
APPLICATION FEE: The Application fee has two options according to the economic development of the country of the applicant: for high income countries the fee is 350 Eur and 150 Eur for low and middle income countries. Reductions on application fee may be considered under the special request for participants from financially disadvantaged countries.
For any other information please contact:
D-26723 Emden, Germany
Tel. +49 4921 807 1257
Public Health Department
Institute of Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
M.K.Ciurlionio str. 21, LT 03101 Vilnius
Tel.+370 5 239 8783